May 11, 2007

my mom rocks!

Yeah..! That’s true I got a super cool mom…!

Day before yesterday, my mom took me and my brother to a movie, which was released on that day only! And getting tickets for the newly released movie on the day 1 is kind of impossible. But my mom got tickets!

Well, I’m big movie buff, and there’s hardly been any weekend without a movie so far. And moreover I ensure that I watch the new movies on the release day itself.

OK, so, that day I had office and due to little traffic jam on my way back to home I reached home little late. As soon as I reached home I crashed down on my bed. Exactly at 6 pm my mom calls up to our landline phone, my bro attended the call. Mom asked if we wanted to see the new movie. We said why not, but then she was yet to go to theatre and buy tickets and it was a big banner movie. I said to my mom; even if you have to buy from black please do that, because we have to go for that movie at any cost. My mom was like, no black nothing, will buy from counter only. And exactly at 6:35 pm my mom calls up and says just 25 minutes for the show to commence. We pulled up our trousers and set off to theatre.

On the way to theatre we hired an auto, this was damn irritating ride I must say. That auto driver started telling us about the movie, the hero, heroine, songs, and when he was about to start telling us about the story luckily we reached the theater to our respite.

On dot we reached the theatre and got into the hall. Ok... So in the hall, our seats were in the middle of the row. And as my mom bought tickets from ladies counter, obviously that row is filled with females [;)]. So there was this girl Aparna (came to know her name only in the interval when her friend called her by her name ) who sat beside me, I was popping my popcorn on her and said "sorry" whenever my mobile buzzed. (Don’t know what happened but people were calling to my mobile as if as I was dying tomorrow… [:P] )…

Anyways, I enjoyed that evening with my mom and bro.

Hey! my mom rocks!

5 comments:

  1. yeah true avi....mother's alwayz rock, Its a true celebration in honour of mothers.

    so how did u like the movie? even i am eager to watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...man
    And yes...as u told...ppl always cal when U dont want them to :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. //who sat beside me, I was popping my popcorn on her and said "sorry" whenever my mobile buzzed.//
    adv of celebrating motherdday huh.. :D

    ReplyDelete