Apr 2, 2008

DIDN't brush my teeth yet!


Ahh,... goood morninngg, eekk it's afternoon!!


Yeah, I started waking up very early these days not until its half past twelve, may be few minutes earlier... Last evening was at friend's house, stayed there in the night, got up around eleven in the morning...before I was leaving my friend asked, "are you leaving?" that must have said it to me "FINISH YOUR WORK AND GO!"


My aprt is one mile away from his. I haven't brushed yet. As soon as I reached home rushed into the restroom to brush my teeth... NOT-A-SINGLE-DROP of water was squeezing out of the tap nozzle!... I came out and saw a notice from the community, "24 HOUR NOTICE OF MANDATORY WATER SHUT OFF"


Now I have nothing to do but wait for the main line to resume...


Thank god, I answered the nature call there at my Friend's aprt only... phew!

1 comment: