Sep 10, 2008

My angel - the end


continued from here...
Avinash without saying any word paces to home.

***
Ruchi was feeling nervous and peeping into the window to see if Avinash has arrived from office or not. Abhi started lunching and was staring at Ruchi in a very uncomfortable manner. Even the maid didn't come today. Ruchi pretended to be busy checking some old mails.
"Ruchi..." Abhi called. A sudden chill ran through her spine hearing that.
"Yeah? you need anything?"
"Nope, but I feel odd eating alone. Why don't you join me?"
"No, that's alright, Avi has started from the office he might be here in any moment..."
"Okay.."
****
Avinash was stuck in the traffic and was very worried about Ruchi. He didn't wanna press the panic button calling her. He tried to calm down and figure what he should do. He reached for his pistol in his briefcase, loaded it and just waited to reach home as soon as possible.
***
Ruchi was dusting the mail shelf, she finds her slam-book there. She sits back in the sofa and starts reading the pages. Her mind got deviated from the present situation. She was busy reading the pages and Abhi drops into the sofa beside. He grabs her finger to check the cut, Ruchi shouts at that. Just then Avinash comes in with his pistol. Ruchi runs to Avinash and hugs him tightly.
"Whoah!!..hang on, .... let me explain...", Abhi said with his hands up.
"What you wanna explain..huh..??"
"That I'm Abhiram...and..."
"And... and what, he was staring at me in an uncomfortable manner avi... " Ruchi said trembling.
Avinash gets fumed up listening to that and he punches Abhi's cheek. Abhi drops to the floor. Just then Ruchi's sight falls on the slam-book beside Abhi. She picks the slam-book and reads the page which was half open.
"Shit! you bloody bugger!! why do have to do all this...see now what happened." Ruchi lends her hand to Abhi to get up from the floor.
"Sorry yaar, I didn't know that this prank would go this far..." Abhi said falling into the sofa.
Avinash got confused about what was happening.
"Hi, I guess I'm missing something here..." Avinash asked Ruchi looking at her in confused manner.
Ruchi chuckles and says, "Well, Avinash this Abhiram and Abhi this is Avi, my sweet hubby. And Avinash this dumbo was my classmate back in school days and then after our 12th class this idiot got vanished and we met only this day. I guess Abhi would have died in your hands if I didn't see Abhi's page in that slam-book."
"Wonderful, and you made me hit him hard..."
"That's alright bro, it was my fault here. I got transferred to Hyderabad RadioMirchi from Mumbai. I got promoted as Station manager. I saw this devils pic and then came to know that you guys wedding anniversary and also her b'day was today, so I thought of giving a surprise with a prank. Anyways, I'm sorry for all the things happened."
"Beware of my hubby abhi..." Ruchi smiles and hugs Avinash.
"Yeah ..yeah..."

***

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment