Dec 7, 2008

Dad... I'm in love - part #2


Continued from here...

I choked at what he said. This didn't shock me a bit, but the guts to spill the beans about your crush, that too, to your dad, I never had guts to do that and I dare to say that no one did that with so much ease. Well, yeah, who is to be blamed, no one, the world is becoming confident day by day, that's the art of survival for you, be confident at any point.

"Ahem...Rohan, that's a good thing, I mean, to be in love. Well, I appreciate that you told me, and when's your exams coming up?" I asked him trying hard not to react at the situation. "In a month dad..." He replied. "Oh, and, how's your preparation going on?" I asked him as we walked back into the room. "Really bad dad.., " Rohan said while turning on the TV. Now, Now, did I ever told my dad that I was doing bad at preparation during exams time. The idea of cane at the corner of the kitchen room used to run a chill in my spine to say that I was reading for my exams.

I walked out of the room and settled down in the living room couch. Harini joined me, she rested herself on my shoulder and whispered. "What happened?", I brushed the hair aside and said, "Our son is in love, and that's the problem and he isn't doing good with his preparation for exams, and that's it..." she jumped in shock, "holy crap, I mean what the heck, I mean, at this age... GoSH@!". It took her couple of minutes to digest that. "What we gonna do now? how is he gonna come out of it?" are the questions which I read in her eyes when she was staring at me.

"Well, I think I know what to do, you jus relax, everything is gonna be ok...," I said.

Yes, I do have a plan and I know how to get Rohan out of this, I hope it works...


...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment