Jan 19, 2009

Dad, I'm in love (The End)


Continued from here...

"Oh! and so the request for Goa..., " I sighed looking at him. I saw aditi and then my eyes traveled to the person who was setting the umbrella. He looked familiar, I walked closer towards him to have a good look. I then looked at the female who was helping him, it was Mayuri Ram's wife. So, this cutie pie is Ram's huh, good good.

"Ahem!" I stood behind them to surprise them. Mayuri looked back, "Avi... Kya baat hai! this is totally a big surprise, Harini, where's she?"
Ram, hugged me as soon as he saw me. "You haven't changed Avi, you look the same..." , Mayuri said with a smile. "Neither you have," I replied back to her. I gestured Harini and Rohan to come. "Ram, this is my wife Harini and my son Rohan. And, hari, this is Ram and his wife Mayuri, and aditi their daughter..." I said. "How do you know aditi?" Ram asked in surprise. "That's because these both are in the same class..."

And, so we got company to enjoy the remaining days in Goa. After a week full of enjoyment we headed back to Hyderabad. Ram was in US for 10 years and now he's returned back to India for good and he's staying in Hyderabad.

After returning back to home, I remembered that I totally forgot about Rohan's love story. I didn't want to waste any time now. I went to his room and took him on to my lap and said, "Rohan, I wanted to tell you something important. We met aditi's parents right? they are our relatives and Ram is my cousin, he's elder brother to me and so aditi will become..."

"Will become sister to me..." Rohan shot back to me...

Hmm... I never thought that my son's first crush would blow off in this manner...







2 comments:

  1. nahiiiiiii.. pyaar ke yeh do phool khilne se pehle hi murjha gaye? kyun aakhir kyun? aisa atyachaar kyun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTH.....whr did this sis-bro thing come from??

    come on avi....

    ReplyDelete