Feb 21, 2009

Delhi 6


Jiyo A R Rahman Jiyo, Yuraaj got its money because of you and I have no doubts that its gonna be the same with Delhi 6. Awesome background music which is actually a respite to these movies. Anyways, coming to Delhi 6, casting is very much apt and my favorite character was of Rishi Kapoor's.

I felt like Delhi 6 was Swades part 2, delhi wala thing is little boring here. Boring climax, there's nothing really exciting in this movie. Now, I don't wanna see anymore communal riots thing or untouchable thing in  movies, yaar cmon India has come long way now. Yeah, there are still such things happening but the intensity is pretty low compared to the early 80's and late 90's, got tired of the bhashans.  

I'm desperately waiting for munnabhai kinda flicks. Well, don't worry delhi 6 isn't that bad, we can watch once for sure. 




No comments:

Post a Comment