Oct 9, 2009

Long time no see...


It's been ages since I wrote something in here. I did start writing a new story I'm not ready, but I never came back to finish it. When I wanted to write the next episode "What's your rashee," movie pops up, ruining my story which has more or less similar kind of story. Anyways, the other day I happen to take a snap with cross legs pointing towards sky. Now, this was heights, because similar kind of pose is shown in the movie wake up s!d that's my mistake. When I upload the pic people ask me to come up with original ideas, hehe... what can I say except try to defend myself a bit and laugh at the coincidence.

Well, life has become real hectic these days, been working all seven days a week and then job search, project work, etc etc... The other day I drove over on to the pavement while parking, fell asleep driving ( I couldn't stop laughing at my friend's scared expression that day...). That's all from me...

3 comments:

  1. Have a spine to say things on my face first and not on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Idiot.. : ok..next time onwards I'll do the same... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful while you drive buddy...this is not funny!

    ReplyDelete