Jan 17, 2010

random updates


Time is slipping really fast these days, hours have become days in no time. I'm little excited about that because the day of joining some company and waiting for weekends would always be fun. Waiting for weekends isn't new for me, back then when I was in amazon.com my weekend used to start from Thursday evening itself. Those days were fun.

So, what's new in this year 2010, well I started tweeting again and added SRK, Jr AB, Saif, Genelia, Shahid, Farhan Akhtar etc etc... in my list. The list is little big to mention all the names here. Now these guys are tweeting like they are breathing, minute-to-minute update like I-am-stuck-in-the-traffic, good-mornings-evenings-nights, having tea-coffee-juice, wonder why don't they tweet about when they farted and how big the sound came off it and if their movie is gonna released then you can imagine their tweets: keeping-all-body-parts-cross, gave interviews-here-there-everywhere. And after release: thnkxs-for-dare-watching-the-movie.

This reminds of Uday Chopra's tweet after the release of Pyaar Impossible:

"Thanks everyone for your positive feedback on the movie, haven't been able to reply to all but been reading all the tweets" (bloody hell, if you have received positive response you would reply, why would you reply if you didn't get any... lol)

Can't handle this nuisance, let's see wt will pappu tweet if he becomes a hero

..............
tweet 1: "Haa, birds get up so early and flying also, shit I'm late for jogging..."

"I'm going into restroom, censored ( lol...) attending nature's call...now a days its always on engage don't have time for it only..."

"back from restroom, tying my shoe lace" (how are u tying while u r sending the tweet fag ass?)

"me jogging guys" (u r tweeting also Mr.pappu, forgot tht already?)

back from jogging, so tired couldn't jog for more than 5 mins, so much flab i have, got to do sth, this jogging will nt help"

"guys, no shooting today, so will watch a movie, suggest me some good movie. I'm waiting for ur reply..." (there's always some pappu who will reply to this tweet)

"Ok, I'm watching my own movie, pappu pass nahi huvaa..."

"eating channa, movie is so interesting"

"Guysssssss, I jus farted...., a silent one though..." (hold your noses, silent the fart deadlier it would smell... remember khanishtham thudthudiiy padam.... sursuria pran khatam!!!!)

"
guys guys, I was kidding in my prev tweet..." (who was eating channa, huh??)

I'm stopping here this post will nvr end if I also create imaginary tweets from bed to back to bed, now you can imagine the level of tweeting these days in the micro-blogsville, thanks to our actors.

..............

Anyways, moving on from the annoying world, let's move into musical world. Gosh, a musical buff like me couldn't have asked more after listening to new releases: karthik calling karthik, striker, kedi (telugu), vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa (ar rahman's tamil album) and then ishqiya. All of 'em have really good tracks. One of the movies music cd's is yet to hit the stores but somehow I managed to find a way to download that album online... woohoo

These days "uff teri adaa" is in the loop followed by "dil tho baccha hai ji" (ishqiya), "hosanna" (ar rahman) and yun hua (striker).

And, then have been watching movies as if there's no tomorrow for me. Last night saw "Yes man" the closing scene of that movie was ultimate. Before starting this post finished watching "Star trek" (blu ray version). I have decided to say good bye to dvd version and welcome blu ray from here on, no compromise with the quality you see...

Signing off with a positive note for you n me: "Live life to the fullest"

4 comments:

  1. love those tracks...except the telugu1(haven't heard)
    and i shall keep my 'fingers' crossed about srk's tweets..nastier da better;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey good post smiled all the way ..:) pappu's tweets are awesome ..my fev is " birds get up so early and flying also, shit I'm late for jogging..."

    n u know i never fallow any of the bollywood ppl on my tweet .. they are just bakwaasing all day just to get attention ..
    so ya keep writing since u got nothing to do :)

    see ya on gtalk !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mi3: i hope MNIK is not a out and out melodrama ... [:)]

    @babaji: didn't i tell u tht beforehand tht its gonna make u laugh, and thnkxs...

    i following thm for timepass... [:P]

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahha..nice one..

    So true about the film stars tweets :P Many of them got into twitter just to get into News :D , to show off even they can tweet (nonsense!!!).

    btw stop following them :P

    ReplyDelete