Jul 21, 2010

Everyone loves me!


You all know me, and love me. You all will do anything for me, so basically I'm being loved more than your girlfriends and boyfriends, wives and husbands. I'm so dear to you people that you hold me between your lips, some soft and some cracked, clutch me tight with your hands, this love shows how hygiene am I...

Anyways, my most favorite outing would be in strip clubs, Well, then I get to travel all over the world without any visa or passport, thanks to you guys for taking me along with you. I think everything is directly or indirectly related to me, it might be good and also bad.

Bottom-line: "Everyone loves me and wants me" (single finger to those who hate me and five fingers to those who love me!)

By the way my name is Bill, Dollar Bill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment