Jul 3, 2006

FASTRACK (thriller)

Hi friends, it was really good to know that you people liked I.N.D.I.A.N pie. What's most satisfying was Sindhu's comment (a good one finally), that's because she never praises you until its worth it. When she read the first episode of I.N.D.I.A.N pie she said "crap story". Not only Sindhu's comment but also each and everyones comments were like energy boosters for me.

Coming to the title of this blog "FASTRACK". Well my grandpa gifted me Fastrack watch last month for passing out B.Tech in May. And am in love with my watch. Ok, well, my next story title is "FASTRACK". Story is yet to be penned. But penning down first episode is not difficult so will publish first episode within two days i guess. For now bye and take care.

9 comments:

  1. Wooow!!! Fasttrack watch... sounds cool... good luck wid ur next story... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U have a hip granpa! :)

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @preeti...thnk u thnk u

    @shiva...????

    @keshi ...yeah i do [:)]

    @ganesh....vroom..vroooom lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. fastrack?? seems to be i sci-fi kind of a story...
    all the best for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew my comment was worth half a post :P
    Good luck with your "Fastrack" or is it fast track?

    ReplyDelete