Nov 22, 2006

The Speed Zone!.. (prologue)


"Hey look, your kit is saying there's a bomb in the ambience, I think we must jump off right now", said sindhu laughing out loud.
"Shit! yaar, my kit started working also, I never knew that its working." , I said winking at Sindhu.
"Hey Avinash, but how cum you are having the kit, I mean how did defence labs people allowed you to carry the equipment?" sindhu asked.
"Well, we actually used the old parts to build this model and we took permission for that, actually No permission, we had to show the kit in the college for final year project so I and my friend stole the parts from the lab, built this kit and showed it in the college." I said. , "and more over we actually used the most upgraded version of microcontroller so may be thats why its detecting some stupid electromagnetic signals."

Suddenly the kit started detecting the most dangerous signals. I checked the intensity to clear my doubt. I checked for the pre-set values for detecting the signal, it was in default settings. My heart jumped a beat. I fixed the antenna to trace the source of the signal. The screen was showing the source just 9 meters away. I started sweating heavily. I decided to call my DCP uncle. I was about to dial the number and my mobile buzzed, it was DCP uncle calling.
"Hi Uncle", I said.
"Hi Avinash, please listen carefully.... there's a bomb in there..."
"OH SHIT!" I shouted out loud....

PS: Ahem! hi everyone, well well, the characters of this story are all my blogger buddies... actually this story may sound not-so-different, but there are few things which are different and that's the difference and the curiosity generating factor.......

....main story coming up shortly....

13 comments:

  1. I am the first one!

    Hooooo hoooooo!

    Scotch.... butterscotch please! :D

    will read and comment later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting for the main story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...interesting!

    Shall await the full episode...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kewl man...Cant wait for the story to begin...

    ReplyDelete
  5. okayieee...thats a cool beginning!:) have to kno what the actual one will be like

    ReplyDelete
  6. good starting.. waiting for the main story..

    looks like you watch Dexter's laboratory..


    "and more over we actually used the most upgraded version of microcontroller so may be thats why its detecting some stupid electromagnetic signals."


    does not sound right buddy..

    a high-gain antenna or a low noise amplifier or an improved detection algorithm, would have been better for detecting stupid EM radiations..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karthik... sure bro watever u want.....

    Contended... :)

    Kk... yea yea sure...

    Krithika... u hafto be a little patience for the end :P

    Sindhu!... yea ..Here I go with u :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Venki... bro! I knw tht...BTW am an Eletrical Engg .. (jus a namesake :P)
    thing is if i start scribbling technical aspects...then I need to tell how it operates or detects blah blah...I HATE ELECTRONIC subject...thts y I'm running for MBA...no tech nothing....

    YEs an antenna is necessary but guess wat the kit can detect the signals easily within short range...and antenna is used for long distance...... plzz correct me if am wrong....hahahaha....oops sorry if i murdered the theory :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Avinash when are you going to get busted?? haha...Anyway, reveal the surprise dude.

    Sorry da...am blogging after a real deala time..just chkd out your previous posts as well..

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey avinash.. just thought that the story might be more realistic if the details are accurate and hence, the comment.. no offence buddy.. :-) MBA is kewl..

    if you have anything that picks up the signal in your board, then it is an antenna..;-) just a simple wire will do in most cases.. but you need an antenna no matter what the range is.. range is impacted more by the transmit power and your receive front-end..

    hahaha.. I made your blog technical.. :)

    @karthik:

    hey bud.. how is ur exams coming along?? I thought you were taking a break..

    ReplyDelete
  11. vicky... will erveal soon baap.. :P

    Venki... haha thnkxs... finallly u said it "a single wire can do the trick" so yes....anyways if i start talking in technical aspects then i'll fail terribly... hey bro thnkxs anyways. for making my blog more technical... :P hahahahh....

    ReplyDelete
  12. waiting waiting and waiting...jaldi likho:)

    ReplyDelete