Feb 9, 2007

IV th tagg!!




(not again!)

I was tagged by GAYATRI .
Favorite Color: black, red, white.
Favorite Food: Hyderabad biryani.
Favorite Month: Dec

Favorite Songs:
Hindi: anewala pal from golmaal (old version)
Tamil: boom boom from Raam
Telugu: mila mila from Super
English: numb : Linkin park

Favorite Movie: american pie
Favorite Sport: cricket
Favorite Season: summer
Favorite Day Of the week: Friday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: choco chip
Favorite Time of Day: between 4 - 5 pm During weekends: between 6-8 pm

8 CURRENTS
Current Mood: tired and sleepy.
Current Taste: chocolaty
Current Clothes: tee and short
Current Desktop: my INDIan SERIES pic
Current Time: 1804 IST
Current Surroundings: untidy room of mine.
Current Thoughts: am just half way through this blog wen am i gonna reach last question

6 FIRSTS
First Best Friend: mayuri
First Screen Name: lovelyblackbuck
First Pet: fish
First Piercing: wen doc injected injection
First Album: venga boyz
First Movie: thalambraloo a Telugu flick (1985, according to my mom)

6 LASTS
Last Cigarette: I'll skip this.
Last Drink alcoholic: vodka
Non-alcoholic: sugarcane juice
Last Car Ride: 0500hrs in my office cab.
Last Movie Seen: Kingdom of heaven
Last Phone Call: from vinee.
Last Book Read: prospectus of some B-school.

Have You Ever Broken the Law: cmon, I do that daily..
Have You Ever Been Arrested: nah
Have You Ever Been on TV: yea! Doordarshan came to shoot our science exhibition in our school, that was in my 7th standard
Have You Ever Lied: hmmm....do i have to ans that, what am I doing now :P
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: many times....

5 THINGS
Thing You're Wearing: hey ! I have already answered this..
Thing You've Done Today: met girija at her CTS training center
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: radio mirchi iddi challa hot guru!
Thing You Can't Live Without: I donno
Thing You Do When You're Bored: go and sleep happily

4 PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY
my friend srikanth's house from there to his college, luckily girija's CTS training is there only so met her. In the morning to e-seva to pay the bills

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
Anu, girija, sindhu.

2 CHOICES
1. black or white: Black
2. Hot or Cold: hot

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
ensure that I die without leaving any chances to get back to life to live again....

me tagging...
Priya, Starry nights, marutham , sravanthi


PS: ok girls , valentines day is nearing, so this tagg shud be helpful to decide whether to approach me or not.. [:P]

16 comments:

  1. First!

    You had the patience to really work thru this tag.... glad u didnt tag me on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like long tags are in fashion...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think this info is enufff dude !!!
    wanna know more :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks brute for tagging me.Its a nice tag and lots of info.Will try and put it together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess you should create a blog for your tags alone, everytime i'm in here, it's a tag.... :D

    but the P.S is a smarrtt idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay..i am not tagged...:)..such a long tag too...Avi why is that all these girls Tag you??? lol...
    u know the answer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for tagging me brute:) Will post it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello...
    Nice blog and nice tag 2..Its always fun 2 read and write tags as well..

    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Brute,
    Interesting tag... :) And crisp answers.
    I shall soon do this tag :)
    //PS: ok girls , valentines day is nearing, so this tagg shud be helpful to decide whether to approach me or not.. [:P]//
    LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. prithz

    hmm... next time I'll tag u first then think of others.. :P

    ganesh
    yea! kinda..

    sravanthi

    ahan! wat more u wanna knw?? :P

    lalitha

    will b waiting eagerly for the tag post.. :)

    sat

    hehe yea!

    //but the P.S is a smarrtt idea ;)//

    well, u kwn wat ?? smart guys get smart ideas :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. mystery

    //Avi why is that all these girls Tag you??? lol...
    u know the answer ;) //

    i donno kavii... ;)

    priya

    will b waiting for the tag post .. :)


    ponnarasi

    hey a warm welcome to ya..thnkxs for dropping by..:)

    marutham

    ty... :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brute: I have done the tagging part. Take a peek in my page.

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha..nice tag! honest answers :P

    ReplyDelete