Feb 12, 2007

you are my angel - part 2



Raj dialed her number, and he started sweating….the phone was in speaker mode and we could hear dialer tone…….someone answered the call


“hello”

“aaaa… hello, hello…may I speak to vidya??”

“yea, it’s me, who is this??”

“I’m your schoolmate... vidya…”

“RAJ????”


Lucky & I puked out vodka on raj when we heard that........

Raj gulped and said, “Yea! Raj here…and how did u recognize me??”
Vidya laughed out loud and said, “Dude I just went through my slam book and saw your contact number, I thought of calling you and the next moment I got your call…and I saw your number in the caller ID ...hehehe”

Lucky and I winked at each other and kicked Raj’s ass! Raj shouted out loud..

Vidya: Hey! What happened?? You Ok?
Raj: nothing I...I just fell off my chair …yea...I’m fine.
Vidya: Ok, hmm…so what ya doing these days?
Raj: Job in a software firm, what about ya?
Vidya: got placed in sun technologies a week back.
Raj: cool..
Vidya: and how about your gang?
Raj : all of us are in one company and in same team,,
Vidya: Cool man...and what else??
Raj: aaaa I guess I have to hit the pillows now. I have a presentation tomorrow, so need to get up early..
Vidya: Oh Ok…chal then bye, and thanks for calling Raj, felt happy to talk to you after many days…
Raj: me too! Ok bye. Goodnight!
Vidya: Good night!

Raj got up and went straight to his bed and crashed down….and we finished the left over vodka and joined Raj…

Tme : 1300hrs..
Location: office cafeteria..
Navya: hey what’s up for today, any plans for tonight?
Me: hey! Raj will be busy, so only we guys will be going...
Sameera: going out for a date with Vidya or what??

Raj turned red blushing trying hard not to show any kind of emotions... Raj’s mobile started ringing restlessly…

“Hello?”
“Raj?”
“vidya?”
“Yea! vidya here! How are you doing?”
“I’m doing fine, thanks for asking, and how do you know my mobile number?”
“Avi dude gave me your number yesterday night, I called up again to ask your mobile number, and you were in the process of sound sleep. So asked Avi who received the call…”
“Oh great! And what else?”
“hmm..nothing, ok then bye..”
“Bye??”
“Actually wanted to ask you something, it’s ok, will ask you sometime later..bye”, vidya said and ended the call…


After sometime, Raj's mobile rang again..


"Yea vidya, tell.."

"hey are you free tomorrow?"

"yes, why?"

"I don't know how to ask; aaaaa... will you be my valentine tomorrow....???"

"excuse me??"

"you heard that right, yes or no??"

"Yes???"

"Oh thanks! we'll meet tomorrow at ohri's at sharp 4pm..bye take care..."

"bye??"
......stay glued!...

PS: Happy valentine's day!

10 comments:

  1. haha..nice one.wishing raj all gud luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey brute, thaz was cute... Waiting after the valentine... how the story goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope raJ had a good valentine's day.will have to wait to read the rest of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!
    Nice one....
    :)
    And brute...my next post is ur tag!! :D
    I wanted to write this one for V'day....
    Next post- sure TAG! :)

    Btw, Happy Valentine's day Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have a mobile... but one one is calling asking my like this :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. krithika....
    happy valentine's day kriths!

    priya...
    Ok! :)
    happy valentine's day priya!

    lalitha...
    you hafto ma'am!
    and happy valentine's day to U!

    marutham
    ok NP! take yur own sweet time!
    and happy valentine's day marutham!

    kk
    guess I dont hav ur "MOBILE NUMBER"
    jus pass it on, and u can expect a ping! soon.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you are gonna make a fool out of Raj. But turned good. Hope Raj had a nice V's day. How about you brute?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ganesh
    :)

    ponnarasi
    ty..

    shiva
    hey thnkxs for dropping by...
    and my Vday was not a spl one...jus was an another day for me..:)

    ReplyDelete