Mar 13, 2007

mine is bigger than yours!

Everybody loves to say "mine is bigger than yours!" to others. Of course I too say that to all, but the other person doesn't agree with me, He feels his is bigger than mine. But no one in this world would accept or say, "yours is bigger than mine!". Problems yaar!

I'm tired of keeping a plastic smiling face in front of others trying to hide things. How long can I hold her, If she is yours, then she'll be yours. Ultimately its her decision to accept me or just leave me.

14 comments:

  1. So true Brute..if she says she is yours then no one can dis agree with you.she is yours. "Mine is bigger than yours" don't know what to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OF course we say yours is bigger than mine....

    The other day I heard my relative saying to someone "YOur tummy is bigger than mine" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a really long time, I am back to the blogging world! And I am seeing the battle of whose is bigger!! You amuse me Avinash, every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe...no comments :P

    cheer up dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. first few lines...hehe...no comments :P

    cheer up dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey wassup??? C'mon spring back man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now...cmon dude...
    get back to action man :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Completely true avi...if she is yours then the has to be yours forver!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wut r we exactly talking abt being bigger? lol!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @keshi... hmmm..its abt problems :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Keshi - No dirty thots :P LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete