Nov 26, 2007

IDLy and Dosai!


Idly and Dosa never tasted so yummy when I gulped them down into my tummy at 2230 hrs at the roadside bandi.

My friend and I went out to grab a pizza after paying vodafone bill. As we were about to reach CCD near my house yummy steaming smell of idlies pulled us towards that bandi. Without any second thoughts in our minds we plunged to grab the idlies. Morsels of idly just melted in my mouth, and in this chilly weather outside those hot steaming idlies outscored to pizza. I can't tell you exactly how heaven like it tasted, the taste of any food can be relished very much only when you are damn hungry.

And the dosa was next after downing six idlies. It was overall a mouth watery session for us.

BOTTOMLINE: East or West Idly & Dosai are the best!

1 comment: