Jan 5, 2008

Whodunit? - The Remake Version



First of all, after ages I got tagged (New year resolution - TAG). Kavitha has passed on this tag-cum-award.

New year Resolution:

Last year I made 6 resolutions and those were:

1. Enjoy LIFE more (come what may..)
2. Little more focus on things which I'm planning for my career.
3. Having appropriate expectations.
4. Try to reduce few pounds..(which I summoned after getting job..[:P])
5. Try to have less crushes! [:D]
6. Break as many rules as possible!

Outa 6 I adhered to the 6th resolution very sincerely. And so this year too I'm going to continue that...

Last year,
Best thing that happened
got US Visa...


Worst thing that happened
I went into the shell for the first time in my life...

And thanks Kavi for the award... (do u really think I deserve that ?? :D)

*****

Coming attractions!

Whodunit? - The Remake Version

Got this thought of re-writing the first story in this blog. You can say I got instigated by the endless remakes of the bollywood flicks these days...



4 comments: