Dec 31, 2007

2007-08


The year 2007 was full of contrasts - of ups and downs. It presented a procession of happy moments and bad times. Made new set of friends, saw extremely boring moments to happiest ones. I mostly relied on my luck this year to succeed in my own shattering enterprises. I did take way too many risks and got through but couldn't escape few hick-ups on the way.

I was well-motivated by all my friends, had so many ambitions and always believed in my chances. Had to leave amazon.com for my new ambition. All the year I was just running to reach on time if not in time.

And finally the year ended on the happier note...

Wishing all my friends a very happy and prosperous new year ahead!


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Subramani...thnkxs for dropping by and wish u a very new year to you too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2008!my..cant wait to see it thru

    ReplyDelete
  4. @krithika... happy 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oye check my blog..u have a award waiting ;)

    ReplyDelete