May 18, 2008

My Angel - 2



... continued from here

Avinash was hating it today going to office, he too was missing Ruchi like hell. Clock was ticking at its own sweet pace irritating Avinash. He was waiting for a call from Ruchi, the acknowledgment call for the letter he left for her under the pillow. It was 7:10 in the morning, Avinash had to go to office in the early hours to make the delivery of the project modules to the client.

...

"Who the heck are you?", Ruchi screamed in shock.

"Hey, cool down, I'm Abhi.. Abhiram, don't worry you don't know me..."

"What are these roses for , eh? May be I should call police," Ruchi said dialing 100 in her mobile.
Abhi snatched the mobile from her hand and said, "Ma'am will you ever let me talk, tell you why am I here, what for .."

"Go ahead," Ruchi said grabbing her mobile back from Abhi.

"Ok, I'm Abhiram, I'm RJ in RadioMirchi, and today is you birthday and also wedding anniversary. Last year your husband called up to our radio station and yeah, you also spoke right?"

"yeah, so?"

"So, that day we promised to celebrate your birthday and wedding anniversary with you guys and now will you please call Avinash..."

"No, he isn't there, he left to office an hour ago... and by the way where's your mics and other things, how should I believe you, show me your I.D."

Abhi gives his business card. Ruchi takes a look of it and dials radio station number, after confirming that abhi was indeed RJ she got some respite, "well I'm really sorry for what happened, I just didn't knew how to react when I saw it's not my husband but somebody else, anyways come on in, I'll prepare some breakfast for you."

...

Avinash reached office by eight. He was worried that Ruchi didn't call him yet, but then thought why disturb her sleep by making a call to her.

...

"So Ruchiji, hows your marriage life so far?" Abhi asked Ruchi.

"First of all, no ji's to my name please, and about our marriage life, we didn't realize that its our 3rd anniversary, I mean 3 yrs just flew away, yeah we do have few altercations here and there but that's because Avinash gets hyper when he has a bad day at office. He comes home with the same mood and tends to vent frustration on me, that time we do have few arguments. Well, the very next morning he wakes up early in the morning and prepares breakfast. And that act is sorry act for me..." Ruchi smiles while saying that.

"Interesting and also romantic. And I guess I should approach Avinash whenever I get married for suggestions on how to impress your wife..." both Abhi and Ruchi giggled on that.

Ruchi made french toasts and coffee for the breakfast, after serving breakfast to abhi she asked, "So Mr. Abhiram, you must be having girlfriend, sorry sorry it should have been girlfriends, tell about them..."

"hahaha... I'm not a nova Ruchi, well I have a girlfriend and I do love her, and we are the process of knowing each other much better before we commit to each other."

"Ohh, that's a good thing you guys are doing, well Avinash wooed me for like more than 4 yrs before he got an yes from me."

"Oh boy, so he had to struggle hard to get his worth prize of life..."

"Yeah... hey be right back", Ruchi said while clearing the table.

Ruchi went inside kitchen thinking of what to cook for the lunch. She turned towards the fridge for some water, she found Abhi standing right behind her.

... to b continued

3 comments: