May 23, 2008

My angel - 3

...continued from here

It was 9 in the clock and no phone call from Ruchi, Avinash got worried about her now. He was about to call Ruchi his assistant knocked the door.

"Yeah, come on in Deepthi..."

"Good morning sir, delivery is done sir and client will be submitting their view by tomorrow afternoon, and you looking sexy sir today..."

"Thanks ma'am, it's Ruchi's b'day and our wedding anniversary too..."

"Oh, that's cool, happy anniversary sir..." Deepu said giving a mischief smile. Deepthi has a big crush on him. Avinash knew this and that's reason he stopped her transfer to other dept. twice in the year.

"Anything else?"

"No sir, no meetings today and new project will be vested on Thursday that's day after tomorrow...."

"Great, and... anything else?" Avinash asked looking at her glossy lips, he just loved her lips and always had his concentration on them whenever she was with him.

"Nothing else sir..." Deepu said and started walking off the office, she walks to the door and bolts it. Avinash rushes to her and starts wetting her lips.

....

"Sorry, I came for water...", Abhi said looking into Ruchi's eyes.

"Ok, what do you like to have for lunch Abhi?", Ruchi asked still lost in her thoughts thinking about what to cook.

"Why don't you prepare your husband's fav. dishes... " Abhi said in notorious tone.

"Yeah, let me make a call to him and ask him to come for lunch..." Ruchi said reaching for her mobile.

"Yeah, why not, but don't you think he might be busy at office. I don't think that's a good idea."

"Oh yeah, he was worried about some project module and all, anyways will start cooking then."

"Shall I help in something?"

"Yeah, sure..." Ruchi said taking chicken from the fridge.

...

"Avinash, I love you..." Deepthi said panting, Avinash drew back.

"Huh? you know I'm married, and it's not a good idea to have a relation..." Avinash said grabbing her close.

"I know, what should I do with Abhi, I'm no more interested in him..." Deepthi said.

"No, don't do that, this will ruin you badly. I mean letting this relation to be a secret would be better than go and announce outside. At the bottom of my heart it's still Ruchi. I'm sorry but thats the fact and come what may I'll love her till my last breathe" Avinash said opening the door.

"Shes a lucky bitch! isn't she..," Deepthi said walking out of the office.

...

"Why hasn't Avinash called me yet?" Ruchi asked herself while cutting the onions, lost in her thoughts she cut her finger. Abhi Rushes and puts her finger into his mouth...

... to be continued

2 comments:

  1. i dont like such plots. anyways good story telling

    ReplyDelete
  2. kewl way of presenting-Brutes estyle...seems like u r inspired by Director Duo,Abbas-Mustan [:D]

    ReplyDelete