Aug 22, 2008

Calif.!



My heart is heavy,I don't feel like leaving you.
You brought a broad smile on my face when I came to you.
It wasn't a dream, you embraced me with chilly breeze which brought shiver in my spine, brought goosebumps, said to me that it wasn't a dream...




You showed me why you were called sexy,
you confronted me with your other mates who reside with you,
you taught me everything which I was unaware so far,
you shared everything with me with love...

The destiny is so cruel,
and so I'm helpless.
When did this 6 months pass away?
I'll miss you, calif.

8 comments:

  1. u r missing Calif.!
    yeah i know it happens wen u hav to leave something and go, not knowing if u will come bak :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Zany... yea ...truee..

    @Diana... leaving this sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. is ur course done? kahan ja raha hai tu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kavi...got transferred to Indiana state univ re..going there on sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brutey,

    Once u r done with urs tudies u can always go back and work in CA. Take the good and study well buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. should have stopped by to see me while u were here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peeping in here after a long time....looks like someone oughtta hit the treadmill :P

    ReplyDelete