Sep 18, 2006

I.N.D.I.A.N pie....(she's beautiful - 2)























My deep sleep ended as my mobile alarm rang hard and I woke up. I squinted through a half-shut eye and checked the mobile.

'8:37am, shit!! its very late!!'

I raced to the bathroom still half-asleep. I brushed my teeth and took shower.

I was hungry, but there was nothing to eat. Mom was sick she didn't cook anything. As I was about to leave, I realized I had forgotten my ID card. I went to my room, but couldn't find it.

'Mom! have you seen my ID card?' I said. well she was sleeping. I went back to my room as my gang honked for the 3rd time.

'Damn, there it it', I said as I finally located the ID card beside my computer. I pulled it out by its strap and strung it around my neck. Bikes horn screamed again, this one was an angry one.

'I'm coming', I shouted as I ran out of the house.

'Kya bey saale, why so late?' Lucky said as I started my bike.

'Sorry, sorry...', I panted.

'Ok, Ok', Raj said, looking at his watch.

'Can we reach the office by 10am? its our first day guys', I said worriedly.

'Hmm, depends upon our Hyderabad traffic', Raj said starting his bike.

We stopped outside Uma's house. She was waiting outside the gate with Rachana.

'late?' Uma said, looking at Lucky. She gave me a it-must-be-your-fault look. I looked away. Then we took U-turn to go to Sameera's house.

Well, as usual, Sameera was late.

'Sameera is doing too much', Lucky said, continuously honking. I looked at my watch anxiously. I didn't want us to be late on our first day at the office. Exactly after 5 minutes Sameera came running towards us.

'sorry, sorry, sorry...', she said a dozen times before we could say anything.

Our bikes moved like bullock carts, painfully slow as it was the peak hour, office time. I checked the time again. We had only 25 minutes.

'We won't be late', Uma said to me as she saw me looking at my watch from behind.

We reached our office by 9:55am. We just managed to reach in time.

'Avi, there's no place to park your bike. Go to that side in the left, there's some place to park the bike' Raj said to me parking his bike.

I dragged my bike to park the bike, I was putting the stand and someone bumped into my bike.

'Oy!! kuan hai Bey?' I shouted in anger.

'Oh shit! sorry, sorry' said the beautiful girl in blue blue jeans and pink T-shirt. She was panting. I parked my bike and was making my way to the entrance, she came and said sorry once again.

'Hey, no problem. By the way I'm Avinash', I said turning towards her. 'Hi, I'm Preeti. Nice to meet you Avinash' she said giving a beautiful smile. 'Me too...' I said to her giving her a shake hand....


*********** to be continued ***************
Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional...any resemblance or inspiration from any individual living or dead is purely unintentional! (hope u guys got that)....

9 comments:

  1. hmmm... :) i want the story to pick up some pace now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fictitious eh? hmmmmm.. lets leave that to the readers discretion .. shall we? lol ! [:D]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm..good one:).. how many parts yaar..grr..soo..whos preeti;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. preethi.... will try to ..

    soul.... yea its fictitious , well actually am trying to make the story look fictitious... [:P]

    Kavitha.... plzz its seems am boring u guys by writing the story in parts... well madam am working these days and i have every less time to sit write a big story in one day...hope u understand....personally i too hate dragging the story, but guess wat theres always a gap to be filled between starting and ending of the story.... so hope u understand.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm....now the story begins!
    Preety.
    Preety???
    MMMMmmmmMmmmm ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. neha...yea the story begins ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...good story! shall await your continuation...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i guess love blossoms and they marry and have atleast 6 children! :)

    My usual way of story-writing goes that way. shall wait and see how urs goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Contended... thnks for dropping by...

    Karthik... bappreee children, no no don worry i 'm not gonna go tht far.... ;)

    ReplyDelete