Sep 5, 2006

the MissED..cALl...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Oh nO....!!)





















Hey guys, hi everyone hope you guys are doing well. And Ha me also doing fine at last.... coming to this post title missed call... hmm ... missed call .....whenever someone gives a missed call to you...you give an expression; what shit?????????? who the heck??? ......

Missed call signifies that the person who gives
a missed call has not enough balance in his account or a signal to come, to indicate the warnings especially in the case of students... and many more signals which you guys know much better.

Uh-Huh but I thank the missed call.....for a reason.....can you guess the reason why I thank the missed call I get especially the First missed call... and also most importantly second one has much more importance than the first one..... Ok OK let me narrate to you why these first two missed calls of the play are important to me....

At exactly 0530hrs I get first missed call, I get up just kinda ...ok I got up (just virtually) and I wait for the second missed call (gives me time to snooze)...and then at 0540hrs I get the second missed call here my race starts...... go bathroom attend nature call, brush, shower and finally into my room get dressed up. Then at 0555 I sit at doorsteps waiting, my mom gets me cup of tea. By the time I finish my last sip of tea, My cab arrives. Hmm...getting into the cab I give my CD filled with my fav tracks to the driver to play, wish everyone good morning and then I sleep. Its an hour drive to my office, so I make use of this buffer hour daily.....

So missed call....is playing a vital role in my daily life....hope that missed call also does something good to you guys also.....

8 comments:

  1. So, ur cab guy gives u a missed call is it???Wonderful...

    Sometimes,frndsgivememissedcall to wake meup... but i curl and sleep again... Damn it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the question remains, who is this person who gives you missed calls? Is it the same person i am thinking of??
    Man!The poor person wakes up so early, at those freaking hours to make it sure, brats like you wake up on time and not miss the cab!!
    Also..people...did u c the new template??
    Somebody spent 4 days to create it! Neat na!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atfirst I thought ists an unknown girl trying to wake up so early. Hmmm that was different.

    I remember my dad used to wake me up at 4am during my school days to study. No esacepe those days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whos the poor thing that gives missed calls?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey brute how r u man....???

    Preethi...thts good thng u r doin.. :P

    Neha....& sindhu..... in a cab four guys travel and am the last pick up so the first missed call is given by a girl (anusha) since she's the first pick up and second missed is given by kishore the second pick up and the third pick up is jus three mins away so i dont get the 3 rd missed call.... ultimately am the winner...

    Priya... girl, missed call, early in the morning... lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love missed calls...they are better than a knock on the door...in fact many bang on the door when u ask them to wake you up...it's so annoying...calls are really effective...it gets me outta the bed...lekapothe i'll be sleeping as long as i can :D...

    ReplyDelete