Dec 3, 2006

The speed Zone...# 1


It was eight in the morning, my mobile was buzzing restlessly. KK was calling. I got up to attend the phone call in half asleep state.
"Hey! bro, good morning", I said.
"Good morning!, where are you? I'm waiting for you in the bus stand and you are nowhere??" said KK.

I said I would pick up KK from bus stop at 8 in the morning. We are having blogger's fraternity get-together at Ramaji's Film city. And we had to reach there by nine.

"Hey bro! I'm on the way, I'll be in twenty mins, in the meanwhile go and eat something. Hey bro! in the next lane of that bus stop you'll find a idli bundi, that bundi is really famous, try out once...you'll love it." I said getting down the bed and making my entry into the bathroom.
"So Mr Avinash, you are yet to start...hmmm OK! I'll go and eat idli and you make it fast..." KK said ending the call.

Exactly after 15 mins I was on my way to the bus stop where KK was waiting for me. I dailed Prithz mobile number.
"Hey! where are you?" Prithz asked me.
"Me on my bike going to pick up KK, what about you, where are you and Vicky ?
"Vicky and me will be starting after 15 minutes I guess, Vicky is getting ready", Prithz said.
"Ok, when you guys start up give me a missed call, and give a call when guys reach the venue" I said.
"yea sure, bye then" Prithz said.
"Bye, catch you later" I said and ended the call.

Finally I reached the bus stop, KK was downing idlies, it was his second round of downing process.
"Avinash, you are right, idlies are really tasty man, thanks for telling.." KK said.
"hehe...you are most welcome, ok now lets start moving, we'll be late.." I said starting the bike.

My mobile started vibrating as we were about to start. Krithika was calling.
"Hi, Krithika , where are you?" I asked.
"Near shopper's stop and no sign of Contented, did he call you?", Krithika asked me.
"Nope, he didn't call, hey just hold on Contented is calling..." I put her call on hold and attended Contented call.
"Hey anna where are you?" I asked Contented.
"Thammudu, near shopper's stop, I can't find Krithika here.. did she call you ?" Contented asked me.
"Yes she did, and please look around and tell me if any girl is near you.." I asked.
"What man there are many..."
"Ok just hold on" I put the call on hold and switched on to Krithika's
"Krithika what you wearing?"
"long skirt and Tee..."
"Ok hold on.." I said and switched to Contented.
"ok listen anna,,... any girl in long skirt near you?" I asked.
"Yes ...only one girl"
"she's Krithika, now you guys come fast..bye"
"Ok bye."

At 9:15 am we reached the venue...Karthik, s0ulasylum, Ganesh, Keshi, Neha, Mystery, Priya, Siva, Venkatesh, Sajesh and Sindhu have already reached the venue and by the time I parked the bike Vicky, Krithika, Contented and Prithz got down the cabs.

....to b continued

13 comments:

  1. First comment!!! u owe me another butterscotch icecream!

    Cudnt resist reading.. when i saw our names! waiting for next part.. make it fast.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhee..nice , nice..waitin for the next part

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start... keep it going!!!
    BTW here are also mez munching idli's??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You better pace it up for the name you have given it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Man! what you made out of us??? Like others very curious for next part! keep it going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :)..jaldi..jaldi...waiting for next part..r we all going to join and eat idli's..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. preethi....tell me the total count :P

    Krithika,.. :)

    KK... ;)

    Sindhu... sure maam

    ReplyDelete
  8. contended... haha... :)

    Mystery... yea spl idli's :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was waiting for the second part to comment hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  10. just reading this bro.. will read the next one..

    I am surprised to see my name on the list of people who are already waiting on the venue.. hehe my arrival time is always >= to the fraction of the expected time..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Venki... wat a good coincidence thn :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok...lets c whats in store for us now! :D

    ReplyDelete