Dec 6, 2006

The SpeeD zone ... # 2


Diana came at 10am, she got stuck in heavy traffic. Neha went to receive her. Well for two hours of how-do-you-dos and what's-ups, then we had photo session. priya got a super idea of city tour, so I and Contented booked a special city tour coach. It was scheduled to start at 2 pm.

After special lunch we all got into the bus. s0ulasylum and prithz started humming followed by KK. In the meanwhile I called up my uncle who works in Ramoji Film city and asked him to take my bike to home and gave the bike keys to my uncle's colleague.

At exactly 2pm the bus started, our first destination was to Charminar. Karthik was so excited about going to Charminar, he wanted to eat Hyderabadi Biryani, so was KK and Contented. So I called up my friend Mallik who stays near Charminar to order special Hyderabadi biryani packet's so that we can save time.



"Hi chicha! what's up?", Mallik said.

"Nothing much yaar, hey listen go to our biryani adda and order 6 packets. I'll be there by 3pm." I said.

"sure man! and listen I'll get our project's kit so that you can submit to our Defence lab project guide. Guide called me in the morning, he wants to check our kit", Mallik said.

"Ok fine, but I feel we shouldn't have said about the kit to him, but anyways .... ok then see you" I said and ended the call.



****

Police HeadQuarters

Time: 13:30pm



"Hello, police headquarters...how can I help you?", asked cop who received the call on emergency line 100.

"Today there's going to be series of bomb blasts by 8pm, locations are all the important public places. I can't tell you exact locations", said the annonymous caller.

"May I know who's this", asked the cop.

"Please worry about how to trace the locations where blasts going to happen and not about me", said the annonymous caller.

The other cop in the control room traced the location and passed the information to the Rakshak Police patrol in that area.

The annonymous caller was calling from a PCO near the pan shop at panjagutta, DCP Ram who was buying cigarette pack accidentally heard this conversation. He started following him after he ended the call. Later he got call about the call. He went ahead and took the annonymous caller into custody.

DCP Ram took the wireless transistor and said, "Red alert, block all the highways and wait for further instructions".



*****


...to be continued

12 comments:

  1. yooohooo me first comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every episode I am eating something or the other :) I like that... :)
    The excitement in the story is picking up... Keep it going... you could have made me DCP KK ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaaaa! another action flick happening in blogsville..cool and it's nice :) as usual,waiting for the next part

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey bro.. so the bomb, the PCO, the DCP, the __ sounds familiar.. you are really into these little action flicks.. hahaha.. curious about the roles of the bloggers.. will wait for the next part..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @KK: it is all from the parcels that you receive from the first post.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hyderabadi biryani...HMMMM..,I am getting waters in my mouth yaar...:P

    man you involving us with those explosive detectors and stuff...Hope you wont get us into trouble..huh...:P

    what wud be next episode???

    ReplyDelete
  7. KK....sorry u r assigned different task jus wait n watch.. :P

    Krithika... :)

    Venki... i already said in my prologue, its all familiar kinda story..wats different is me using blogger fratenity as characters.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wondering what happened to my comment.

    Waiting for your next part to go on.:-))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa!!!! Action!!!! dats cool man!!!

    always kk is eating.. when will i get to eat bs icecream? :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Avinash... nice post! Me eating Hyderabad biryani? Man I lovvvvvvvveeeee biryani!

    anyway missed ur part I though.. i will have to read it too now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. contended...
    next episode would b 3 rd episode, i cant miss this rite?? :P

    Priya...
    hey i have no clue, of late ppl are saying this, anyways i'll try to find out the prob n fix it..

    prithz ...
    how can even forget u n ur icecream..yea a big icecream for ya in the next episode...but do temme which flavor u want :P

    Karthik...
    yea i knw u love biryani, taste the virtual hyderabadi biryani :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok..its picking up....and here I am picking up Diana...dint even now that she too comments on you blog!Great!!

    ReplyDelete