Dec 10, 2006

The speed Zone...# 3



“I‘ve been looking forward for this.” Karthik said to me after we reached Charminar.
“You won’t be disappointed. Come this way.” I took Karthik, Contented, KK, and Kavitha to the Biryani house where my friend was already waiting with the packets.

“Hi dude, thanks a lot man!” I said to Mallik.
“Hey! No problem dude, anytime!” said Mallik.


I introduced Mallik to all of the blogger fraternity. Mallik passed on project kit to me. I took it and kept in my bag. For 2 hours girls went for shopping in that area, which is famous for bangles, the famous Chudi Bazar. S0ulassylumm, Prithz, Keshi and Krithika were found bargaining. Sindhu, Siva, Ganesh, Venkatesh and Vicky were exploring Charminar. And Priya, Diana, Neha went to check the pearls. And we guys were enjoying our Biryani.

Finally at 5:25pm we got into the bus and headed towards Birla Mandhir. Girls unpacked all bangles they bought and showed us. They were very excited. On the way I requested to halt the bus at Gafoor Ice cream shop, this shop is famous for Ice lollies. Prithz just jumped out of the bus to get one for her. By the time we completed our quota of one ice lolly, Prithz already started enjoying her third ice lolly. After spending 30 mins there, we headed towards our next destination.



We reached Birla Mandhir at 6:15pm.




POLICE CONTROL ROOM
TIME: 3:00pm



DCP Ram pulled a chair and sat in front of the caller, “I would appreciate your cooperation, Mr__”


“Balu.”


“I’m looking for the one who is doing all this.”


“I don’t know.”


“You do not his name?”


“No. He’s a manager of a BPO. He spoke to me on phone few days ago.”


“Which BPO he works in?”


“I don’t know.”



“Look we have been searching for him for past few months. The current information on him is that he is from POK and that he is staying here in Hyderabad since one year.” DCP Ram said to Inspector Ali after coming out of the room.



“Send Bomb Squads to all important locations, and also ambulances. Let’s get ready to face the catastrophe. And instruct all the highway police patrol to start patrolling until 50Kms further, instruct them check all the heavy vehicles thoroughly and especially the bikes.” DCP Ram gave these instructions to Inspector Ali and Went to have a cup of tea.


****


....stay glued!



18 comments:

  1. ..coool!!,the real story is pickin up..waitin for the next part

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.. ice lolliessssss.. loaaaaaawwweeeee itttttttt!!! :D but... 3 is very little :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good you are taking us around Hyd... rekindling my memories about Hyd :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AFter reading this, I am feeling that I could REALLY be in Hyderabad!

    BTW, Avinash do you know Telugu?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many ice creams did prithz eat in those 30 mins??...:P

    Cool...shall follow up the next episode...keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When they make this into a movie, the whole budget will be used to buy food for prithz...:-))

    Great story dude...carry on

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prithz- you could eat only 3 lollies?? I expected more from you :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krithika..

    yea picking up....

    Prithz...

    want me to make it 30 or 300 ..ur wish :P

    KK...

    U must be missing Hyd. badly... :)

    KArthik ..

    Plz to come to Hyd, u'll love the place and also ppl here.. and yea me a telugu guy, obiviouly i speak telugu.. :)

    Contended...

    I think u shud ask preethi ...:P

    Ganesh...

    LOL... wait for nice bashings from prithzz..:P

    KK...

    My estimation went wrong :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glued...waiting for wat might happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bhaap re! My lolly pop eating story has become the topic of discussion here is it!! nice nice! :D

    Lolly wat all flavours u get in hyd? :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. neat story. just stoppped to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Avinash! My mother tongue too is Telugu!!!!!!!

    But since I am born and brought up in Chennai, I am more fluent in Tamil than Telugu.

    BTW, Hyderabad-lo ammailu etla unnaru? ;)
    Nenu chaala adiganadhiga choppandi. Serina? :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. blogs are making bloggers good story writers!!!! good keep it going!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Neha... :)

    Prithz... u name it..:P

    Lalitha... hey thnxs for dropping by, and thnxs for ur comment. . :)

    Karthik... atcha antaa scene aaa, lite tesukoo, nenunnadangaa no one will see ya :P...lol

    Uthraa,... :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. //nenunnadangaa no one will see ya :P...lol //

    yemo po, nanni yae ammai chudalante paravaledhu, kaani nenu Hyderabad ammai-nu chusey kavali! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. so the story is slowly picking up.. next part please..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Karthik... hmmmm...

    Venki... next part tomorr.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey brute!! you a telugite? me too...but born and brought up in TN.

    ReplyDelete