Jan 18, 2007

my III rd tag!




1. Were you named after anyone? no.
2. Do you wish on stars? never done that..
3. When did you last cry? just after seeing my name at the end of the ganesh's post :((
4. Do you like your handwriting? yes...
5. What is your favourite meat? fish!
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? definitely.. ;)
8. Are you a daredevil? hmmm...yea, sometimes when situation demands...
9. How do you release anger? I walk, walk, walk..(in my room) till I get tired .
10. Where is your second home? these days, my office :D
11. Do you trust others easily? yea, sometimes.
12. What was your favourite toy as a child? I don't remember any...
13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless? fuzzy logic, neural networks...(anybody heard abt these subjects ;)
14. Do you use sarcasm a lot? yes.
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? nah.
16. What do you look for in a guy/girl? attitude
17. Would you bungee jump? would like to have an expirience of that
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? yes.
19. What's your favourite ice cream? cornetto.
20. What are your favourite colours? black, white and red
21. What are your least favourite things? getting up from the bed after a sound sleep.
22. How many people do you have a crush on right now? aaaa.... 1, 2, 3..yea, 3
23. Who do you miss most right now? my dad... :(
24. What are you listening to right now? salaam-e-ishq - dil kya kare
25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? red
26. What is the weather like right now? its 1:50 am, I'm in my room. Just came back after watching Guru (for second time), while coming back it was really cold.
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? Anu
28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex? dressing sense.
29. Do you like the person who sent you this? hey Ganesh ! do u like me??? my ans depends on his ans :P
30. How are you today? got a shocking news and well, I didn't lose my nerves as I had back up plan for that.
31. Favourite non alcoholic drink? tea
32. Favourite alcoholic drink? royal stag :D
33. Natural hair colour? Black.
34. Eye colour? dark brown
35. Wear contacts?' nope
36. Siblings? I have one, younger bro!.
37. Favourite month? December
38. Favourite food? Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
39. Favourite day of the year? December 26'th.
40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out? no
41. Scary movies or happy endings? happy endings.
42. Summer or winter? summer
43. Holi or Diwali? Diwali
44. Do you like your name? yes! I do
45. What book/magazine are you reading? digit.
46. What's on your mouse pad? intel inside.... Pentium 4 processor.
47. What did you watch on TV last night? that last night was in last year, so don't remember
(I hate watching TV).
48. Favourite Smell? the smell which comes just before the rain starts pouring down.
49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone? Yea.
50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done? rite now, answering this 50th
question.


















me tagging:

Mystery , Krithika , Neha...

7 comments:

  1. hey i am not tagged! Yippeeee! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw such a loooooooooooooong post! How did u manage to type all that stuff?????!!!! :-O

    was it typed or copy and paste? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute tag and like all those avators out ther. Nice ones:-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. arreeeee...already have tons of homework...this one added on top :P...
    will do it soon for u ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "14. Do you use sarcasm a lot? yes."
    It was pretty obvious from the post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. me tagged...yet again!!shall do it...only for ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete