Jun 16, 2007

I was dancing with her shadow... 2

I got up at six in the morning and went for jogging. On my way to Victoria grounds I met Rachana who was also going there. By the time we reached the grounds I narrated her last night incident about Raj proposing Mayuri.

"Dude, guess I know this would happen all along when he told me about Mayuri", Rachana said winking at me.

"Hmmm...great, ye bandha bolta hai ki don't tell to anyone keep this to yourself my foot..." and we both broke into laughing.

****

When I came back to my room, I heard the missed call beep from my mobile. I forgot to take my mobile with me. I looked into the missed call details in the mobile, Raj tried to call me 5 times.

"Haa ji, Ki gal hai, itni subah kaise yaad aagayethee?" I asked Raj.
"tusi kithe gayab hogayasi?"
"jogging"
"you should have called me also dumbo!"
"never mind, so wassp?"
"I don't know, I just want to talk to you yaar..."
"Sure we'll talk, ek kaam kar office se jaldi nikhaley we'll go to Eat Street"
"done, chal then cya later in the evening.."
"ok boss, cya..."

I hung up the phone and crashed onto to my bed. I could guess what's going in his mind now. After a short nap for 15 minutes I woke up and got ready to go to my office.

*****

At six in the evening Rachana and I reached Eat Street. I asked her to come along with me as she also knew about the episode. Raj came after 10 minutes.

"hi guys..."Raj said taking his seat..
"hello" we both said in unison.

"oye, party sir, you proposed a girl!" Rachana said winking at Raj
"hmmm... you guys know that I proposed Mayuri, and this happened two weeks back, but you guys have no idea what happened last night... "
"what happened?" I asked
"hmm.. she rejected me..." Raj said and looked away onto the Buddha statue in the Hussainsagar river...

... to be continued
(words 344, lines 49, paragraphs 25)

3 comments:

  1. oh avi u jogging these days :D
    kya hoga raj putthar ka....tusi bahut exciting hein estory ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm avinash kya pakk raha hai... interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is raj in mystery of something??

    ReplyDelete