Jun 30, 2007

I was dancing with her shadow... # 3

continued from here ...

"Oye .. chup, I can guess what might have happened and what kind of feelings you are undergoing, just relax now..." I said to Raj looking into his eyes.


I know what Raj was undergoing through, it's like hell, it takes away all your energy ,all the happiness and it feels like all paths are closed for you...

In the meanwhile Lucky, Uma and Sameera came there to join us. I asked them in the afternoon to join us here.


"Oye pappey, teri chehra kyu utraa huva hai?" Lucky asked Raj while taking his seat.


"Kuch nahi yaar, it's just weather effect", I responded to his Question.
"Tu chup baitt, I didn't ask you..."
"hmm... "

Raj got up from his seat and walked away, Lucky & I followed him leaving girls there...

"Oye Raj, Kya huva yaar? tu mujhe nahi bataayegaa?"
"Avi tu hi bata usse, I don't have energy to tell everything and sapped..."

I took Lucky aside and told him what all happened and why Raj is behaving like this...In the meanwhile Rachana narrated what all happened to Sameera and Uma...

"Raj itnisi baat keliye tu apne aapko ...cha!!" Lucky said to Raj...

"ok ok, thandd rakk lucky, Raj needs us badly now, we need to take care of him..." I said to Lucky trying to pacify his temper...

While this scene was going on I saw Sameera walking straight towards me ...

"Avinash, what's happening???" Sameera shouted at me ..

"Sameera, SSsshh! ....kuch nahi horaha hai... we'll talk about it later not now.." I said to Sameera taking her aside from the scene...

"What are you trying to do here..?" Sameera yelled at me and slapped me...




to be continued...

7 comments:

  1. Me First...
    Kya yaar avi tu itna bhi acha maat ban....kamakha ladikiyo se pitraha hein :D
    eagarly waiting for the next part...u alwayz stop rite there @ suspense..not fair avi !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post!

    hey so u in Mel yet?

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice story, but havent read the preceeding two parts yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. okayy.i wasn arnd for the prev ones but i sorta und the whole thing.u could really do without the hindi getttin in between
    jus a suggestion,of course..for hopeless-hindi-speakers lik me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiiiiii aviiii...story ko kahan se kahan le jaa raha hai re tu....how many more episodes do u have left?..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete