Mar 17, 2008

Life in US!




Never flew in a plane so was excited when I finally got into a plane, and that nearly 20 hrs stint in the air changing three different flights bored me, and now I don't wanna get into a plane! How will I go back to India??

Oh! you going to US! man that's rocking!... said so many with so many exclamations, yeah, so me too was so excited packing my bags to US!... Hmmm... after spending eleven hundred hrs I say what's there here to get excited! (with an exclamation)...

Anyways, if you feel hungry and you don't wanna spend bucks for killing your hunger, man go to a walmart. Go search for donuts, chocolates, pancakes... eh! hold on! I'm not gonna pay for all these... rite! who's asking you to? tear the packets, dump them into your mouth and dump the cover into some rack and get out from there...

Back in India, Non-veg means rates! but in US vegetables means rates! so go for meat rather than veggies... anyways, all you get here is frozen to the core...

You hardly find water to drink, or should I say you just forget that you had to drink water. Water is like some beverage here, you see yourself quenching your thirst with energy drinks, pepsi's that too diet ones and of course how can I forget beers!
You waste your hell lota precious time crossing the signals! bloody hell! anyways you must be hungry again, watch out for BK (Burger King) you'll get million dollar worth $1 crisp chicken burger, of course Mc D also has one called McChicken, but comparatively BK rocks!

Whatever it might be but you observe that you improve your mother tongue here rather than in India, for-apparent-reasons...
Aftr so much of complaining, on the contrary I'm slowly loving US...

1 comment:

  1. Aah well..the usual jitters before u head towards a new phase in life..
    But hey...all the best and glad ur liking US!

    ReplyDelete