Mar 2, 2008

Whodunit? - retold part 1


"Dad... when is the train?," I asked checking the reservation ticket which was on the dining table. Mom and dad are going to Tirupathi to attend my cousin's marriage. I had my final year project seminar day after tomorrow, so I wasn't going with them. "It's at 5:30 pm", replied dad who was reading the newspaper in the living room.

"Sindhu... come here...", mom shouted from the kitchen.
"Yea.. mom?", I said entering the kitchen.
"Why don't you go to Neelima's house instead as she isn't coming to stay with you..."
"I will go tomorrow morning mom, I have to prepare slides for the presentation..."
"Ok..."

Mom and dad left in the evening and I left to Prasad's Imax for evening show with neelima. After the show Neelima dropped me at my apartment. I wished her goodnight and went into my apartment.

It was eleven in the night, I was very sleepy had no mood to sit and prepare slides. I heard sounds coming from the upper flat, out of curious I peeked out of my flat to see what’s happening there. I saw Mr.Kapoor’s flat door ajar, I went inside and hid myself behind the curtains. I saw a man in mask stabbing Mrs.Kapoor, I slowly took out my mobile and took pictures of this man. while I was slipping out of the flat man noticed me. I was so terrified that I just ran from there and stopped at the police station.

As soon as the Sub-Inspector came to know about the murder from he sent in task force to my apartment and he informed the news to the Inspector. ..

Inspector Ram came in at 12am. He came and shook hands with me.

"Hello sindhu, I'm Ram"
"Hello sir..."
"Are you ok now?"
"Yea, I guess so..."
"Well, I just got a call saying that there's no sign of any murder in that flat..."



.........to be continued




6 comments:

  1. oohh...suspense...what happens next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad brute, u still have to time to rant in between huh;)

    Who is coming next??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did sindhu narrate you this incident[:P]...B/w why is the Inspector's name "Ram"..conincidence ah ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ekta.. a bomb blast? :P

    @pria... am bored.. :D

    @sravanthi... Ram DCP Ram, Gharshana... i like his character..so thts obvious rite?? This story is my creation lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey..it seems u still r hanging on with Sindhu n Neelima uh..[;)]

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) voi sweetheart. tagged u. check my blog.

    ReplyDelete