Mar 12, 2008

TAGGED!


Arasi tagged me, actually she has this huge crush on me so she wanted to know me better and this tag might be really helpful for her... (:P just kidding...). Anyways, thanks ma'am for tagging me. Here are the instructions to be followed:

In the 8 Facts about Yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.

RULES:
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.****

So, here are the 8 facts about me...

1. I wake up just before the alarm starts yelling!!
2. I kissed a girl (who's not related to me in anyway...)
3. I forget names easily.
4. I love to learn things myself.
5. I predict my grades (which is 98% accurate) after I come out of the exam hall.
6. I easily get bored.
7. I'm lazy depending on my mood.
8. I love to preach but I hate to be on the receiving end of it.
...

I tag:
kavitha , gayathri , maru , saty, sravs , sajesh , sindhu , krithika ....

7 comments:

  1. I agre with easily get bored.

    -pria

    ReplyDelete
  2. common! now the whole world knows that i ve a huge crush on u :D *blush* ( enough??? will the gal get jealous over u nw? :P )

    u kissed a gal n havnt told me abt it? - grrr! wil catch up with u on this on chat... come.. come online nw! :P :D

    cute one raaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can u wake up before the alarm goes bonkers???I can neva wake up even if the alarm is stuck to my ears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pria... :)

    ARASI! I actually did more thn kissing there.. :P

    Neha: thts the sad part of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you remember the name of the girl you kissed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. good one Brute :) All the way from Cali now ha? COOL!


    **2. I kissed a girl (who's not related to me in anyway...)

    LOL is that weird?

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOlitaire,, a warm welcome to u ...yes i do remember her name.. :D

    Keshi....weird ....i guess yes

    ReplyDelete