Mar 20, 2006

train 9 2 11 .... continued!

LATER THERE WERE MORE THAN FIFTY REPORTERS IN STATION AND AN OVERFLOW CROWD OUTSIDE ON THE PLATFORM. There were representatives from television, radio, and the press, many of them loaded down with microphones and television gear. They all seemed to be speaking at once.
“We’ve heard reports that it was not a fire accident due to blast of cylinder….”
“Is it true it was a terrorist attack…?”
“Is the government trying to hide the truth from the people?”
The police officer raised his voice to regain control.
“Ladies and gentlemen, we can’t tell you lot anything now not before any investigation takes place. It is our government’s firm policy that if we should come across any such evidence, we would immediately make that information available to the public. If there are no further questions…..”

It was 2200hrs and I was feeling hungry. I brought two food packets given by relief party out there. Rachana and I ate.

I tried to call Prashanth’s mobile but there was no signal. Rachana and I walked over to telephone booth, which was crowded. While we were waiting near the booth, I noticed something odd, there were two different wires aligned with the conventional telephone wire. I followed the wire where was it coming from, after walking nearly 200 yards from the booth I found the telephone pole, but the wire, which aligned along with telephone wire, was coming from the other direction. OH S H I T !!!!!
(to be continued............... soon)

4 comments:

  1. I must say! Too many movies..
    Good going though! But too very short.
    Soon as in when?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..nice one..will wait for the next...are yaar..kitne our episodes aayenge..:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sindhu, hmm... very soon after 1,2,3,....aaaaa ok two days.

    @kavitha, to b frank i haven't decided where the story is gonna end so may be another 5,6 episodes!!!

    ReplyDelete