Mar 4, 2006

Last night!!

A: ‘Prashanth, let’s go for a movie’

P: ‘not today, we’ll go tomorrow’

A: ‘FU, may I know y’

P: ‘it’s none of your business’

A: ‘OH!.. Then lemme guess y’

P: ‘don’t even bother to’

A: ‘hehe…. Then tell me y’

P: ‘I have to go out’

A: ‘where?’

P: ‘to hell…!!’

A: ‘good place for u’

P: ‘ok I give up, can’t go on arguing with u…’

A: ‘that’s better… So where r u going to?’

P: ‘Coffee day, to meet sameera’

A: ‘so u r going for a date…..’

P: ‘Nope, just to meet’

A: ‘where did u meet her?’

P: ‘Avinash! I am meeting sameera’

A: ‘Oh! So u r meeting sameera’

P: ‘very funny’

A: ‘whatever.. What about her?’

P: ‘don’t u remember her’

A: ‘aaaaaa… well I presume…..my 10th class crush!’

P: ‘Dude, till now u were feigning of not knowing her’

A: ‘whatever, how did she come to know about u?’

P: ‘She is my cousin’s classmate; she saw our school photo at my cousin’s house. She took my cell no. from my cousin called me yesterday and said she wanted to meet me today… that’s it I am gonna meet her today’

A: ‘aaa…. Prashanth, did she asked about me??’

P: ‘No Avinash’

A: ‘Anyways, when r u people meeting?’

P: ‘At 11:30am’

A: ‘Ok then, I’ll meet u in the evening… and tell sameera that I asked for her’

P: ‘yo dude, bye see ya!’


At 1:00 pm
Pick up the fone sucker…. Pick up the fone sucker…

A: ‘hello, prashanth ‘’sup raa’

P: ‘where r u?’

A: ‘At home’

P: ‘Come to multiplex, we’ll go for movie’

A: ‘Which show?’

P: ‘aaa…. 2:15 show for TAXI 9 2 11’

A: ‘ok , I am coming wait for me at the entrance’

P: ‘yeah ok, see u soon’

A: ‘bye’


2:00pm
P: ‘hey, Avinash!!’

A: ‘hi raa, what’s this sudden program huh?’

P: ‘nothing, just like that’

A: ‘hey, by the way how was ur meeting with sameera?’

P: ‘Fine…..lets talk about it later man’


Inside the hall..

A: ‘so, what did she say?’

P: ‘plz , we’ll talk about that later just see the movie yaar’

“Hi Avinash….”

“Sameera!!”


‘Get up u lazy bones, its 8:30am’

‘hhuuuuuuuh … What mom I have nowhere to go today’

‘So what, get UP… Will u get up r not, I’m coming with the broomstick!!’



PS: I always wished that I could remember my dreams but could not. But today, as soon as I woke up I jotted down whatever I remembered about my dream. GEE! I captured my dream…

So, what did u dream last night…? J

7 comments:

  1. haha..nice once...i dont really remember what i dreamt yesterday...i slept at 2.30am and got up at 7.30 so was in a very very deep sleep.:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kavi, it's rare when i get dreams, i am always in sound sleep :)D

    @ sindhu, thnxs for testing

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi...nice post....i have written about my weird dreams, you can get it
    here

    ReplyDelete
  4. but even i cant remember dreams.....gotta use ur technique....anyways, this months RD talks about writing your dreams down!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @kaushik, thnxs for the visit to my blog
    u gotta real weird dream...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no comments on dreams coz I never get any..

    ReplyDelete