Oct 19, 2006

DIWALI's special sweet....
























Hi to all beautiful people out there. hope you guys are rocking in what ever things you people doing. Well just came back from theatre after seeing "DON". And I know you people will be anxious enough to know from hows the movie..???? Well yeah technically and graphically its too good to watch the movie...

Today morning I came back from office at 5:45am, and went straight on to my bed and crashed. At 10:00am my mobile buzzed restlessly, and then bike horns honking like anything. I got up to see who was so restless. Well my entire friends gang was waiting for me to come to theatre and stand in queue for tickets. They didn't give me a chance to brush my teeth or at least change my dress. I stood in queue with my paragan chappals and FM radio... we stood for an hour in the queue and by the time we got our chance counter got closed... well this was expected, anyways went back to parking lot and bought tickets in black for Rs 150 each from the gate keeper...

And few things which we'll observe from this movie is :

1. Helen can't be replaced.

2. Sharukh will be Sharukh.

3. Remade movies can't replace original ones.

Of the entire cast I loved Arjun Rampal's acting. We'll miss Big B in the track ( Khaike Paan Banaraswala..) and coming to the songs, except Kareena's song rest of them are all cool, even the background score is also cool.
Over all, the movie is really good and yeah with a little twist in it...you people will enjoy that little twist in the end of the movie...

And here's your Diwali Special Sweet...








HAPPY DIWALI MY DEAR FRIENDS, celebrate safely and soundly, have fun....

14 comments:

  1. wonderfu "sweet".. really enjoyed it! I need one more pleaseeeeeeee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy diwali avinash...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You saw Don!!!!! Thats the best part of being in India!! :)
    Happy Diwali dude!!! The sweet is only for guys I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, dude me gonna go watch this movie tonite.. the promos look really cheesy, lets see how pathetic they can make it, but u say its good. we'l reserve that for later :P
    eat tons of sweets.have a happy and noiseless diwali this yr. its time we think abt the environment right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. karthik..sure man. :P

    hepsi...wish u the same...

    ganesh...happy diwali yaar

    KK...yea exclusively for guys :P

    soul..happy diwali :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh.. u updated ur post? I first saw only that Lip image. So i commented then.. Now u have written about Don! Hmm....

    But, I desperately want to see "Vallavan" and "Varalaru" in Tamil before seeing the "Don"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy diwali!!!:) and Shah rukh is the best! :D
    @karthik b.s- hehhe..ingae orey flood :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karthik BS... i updated the stuff after ur comment only :P

    Krithika... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don was bad.
    Nothing but bad.
    And all of it coz the role was played by Shahrukh Khan.
    Common on..couldnt they find anyone else better than him...
    He sucked in the role of Don.
    Priyanka Chopra sucked big time. She does not know how to act. Also she has the most pathetic dressing sense.
    Graphics were good. But this movie was nt abt graphics. But about DOn, who was bad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Krithika

    @karthik b.s- hehhe..ingae orey flood :P :P


    Ippo inna solla vara? :P

    ReplyDelete