Oct 29, 2006

avi-giri series - Incident #1

















I am typing the whole thing for the second time, damn the power cut!!!!!! (grrrrrrrr).


Some of my most memorable hilarious incidents in my campus life which I wanna share... with lots of spices...
A series of damn cool guys hilarious, adventurous incidents.... here we go....

Incident #1 (the hot seat) :

For 1st 2 weeks in my first yr we weren't assigned roll nos', so in labs we were asked to form groups among ourselves and do expts. After 2 weeks we got our roll nos'.

That day it was Monday and first session was of C-lab, I was late by 20mins. (I missed my college bus...so had to come by 7 seater (no its nt 7 seater , its 11 seater 10+1 )) OK so when I entered the lab, everyone were busy doing programs. I got worried , if I missed any thing important...(first-days-to-college enthu in me :P)

I saw karthik (my first college friend and also in class, also my benchmate ) sitting between divya (232) and giri(234)...

He saw me entering the lab. he took me aside and said, "If anyone asks you whats your roll no. just say 252, ok na??"
"why should I say that, and hey whats my roll no.???" I asked karthik.
"Yours is 233, hey you dont talk to divya and giri rite? anyways giri has some doubt she asked me to help her, so I'm sitting there"

I was like WTF???

"Accha bhacchu!! see what am gonna do now", I said to myself and went straight to my Lab-assistant...


"Good morning ma'am, I just came to know that we were given roll nos' so could you tell me whats my roll no and where should I sit?" I asked lab-assistant.
"What's your name?"
"Avinash"
"Avinashhh.....aaaaa.... yes ,...Avinash C 233, go and sit beside that girl"

"Where ma'am? that place is already been occupied, someone is sitting in there"
"How can that be?" she got up from her seat and walked straight to Karthik

"What's you roll no mister??"
"233 ma'am" karthik answered n confident voice..
"What's your name?"
"Avinash!"

I was like WTF?

Then she points at me and asks, "then who is this guy?"
"Oh, sorry I thought you were absent, that's why I sat here..." Karthik said.
"Now go to your place and Avinash sit here.."ma'am said.
"ma'am if he doesn't have any problem can I sit here..??" Karthik asks with little hope.
"No you can't sit"
"And next yr will our roll nos change??"
"No my dear, you have to bear this roll no for entire 4 yrs, you have to sit according to your roll nos not only in labs but also in externals..." ma'am says this and goes.

I saw building collapsing in Karhik's face,,..(poor felllA)

So finally I sit in my official seat. Hmm...one day when I was coming back from my college, my bus mate asked me,"Dude I heard that you are sitting between two gorgeous gals, so damn lucky you are"
"shut up, those gals are not that great, not worth mentioning.." ( to be frank I haven't seen them properly, even though I was sitting between them in labs..."Mr. shy guy"....lol)
In the next lab I ensured that I see their faces properly and Yes ....Oh yeah!!!....I'm damn lucky!!... I 'm sitting in the HOT seat.....lol...

from there starts avi-giri series...the bindaas gang 233-234 (heavy breeze blows in the backgrnd.....lol...)




18 comments:

  1. Hilarious incident! Remembers me of my campus days...:P

    So what was the end result sitting in a hot seat??? anything special...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh..i couldn't stop ROTFLing after reading this...
    Poor karthik and Smart U

    Hotseat huh.....Kool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.. Avinash.. you are DAMN lucky!

    I didn't have that much luck in my graduation course though! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn!!!
    There all steam coming outta my ears now...my luck was always opposite as that of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww...bichara karthik...u too funny man...i dont think u concentrated on ur lab after that;)..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. uuuu.... Mr.Shy guy???? neverrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  7. but i shd say this, i used enjoi ur(u n giri) company a lot... really i miss those daysss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Contended.... its jus the starting intro my dear...hahaha :P

    SravAnthi.... hahaha , I can imagine ..:))

    Karthik... :P

    KK...hav a break bro!!!...jus chilll

    ReplyDelete
  9. priya... haha :P

    Kavitha.. bingo... I used to worry during external lab xams...:P

    Hepsi...u will, cus thts the impact we made in coll...wat say???:P

    ReplyDelete
  10. very interesting..lucky you.. poor karthik..

    looks like they assign roll numbers randomly in your college (unless you have changed the names for 232, 234 and 252)..

    keep posting..

    ReplyDelete
  11. In our college boys and girls sit seperately.. :-((

    ReplyDelete
  12. venkatesh... haha,,..:))

    Ganesh... hmmm i pity u :P

    Tanusree... hey thnxs for dropping by, glad tht u liked the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. well wht can i say............am so glad tht i sat beside u n not some dumb idiot....haha!!......the only thing i miss abt the damn plc is our lab sessions.......they were so much fun....we did everything except our experiments.......or shud i say EX-experiments.........hehehe........am eagerly waiting for the next part of our avi-giri series.

    ReplyDelete
  14. girija!!... yessssssss we did all except experiments... lol, and very soon incident# 2 will come :)

    white forest ... thnkxx for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never really bothered abt ma class boys..I alwys had the hots for ma seniors...most of am crushes and ma boy friends were/are ma seniors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. neha.. thts kool to knw abt u :)

    ReplyDelete