Oct 23, 2006

Miss You!!!


My Love: hey Avi dude wassup, its been ages that we met right???
Me: ha yaar, really stupid of me. I didn't find time to talk to you these days..

ML: I can understand yaar, you started going to office also. And I see that you are stressing a lot.
Me: yes, but what should I do?? It's a part of life and I need to live with it...

ML: Hey! by the way, how ya doing??
Me: Me, doing just better.

ML: So, hows your job??? how are chicks over there??
Me: Office life is no better baap, aur ladkiya please don't even ask. Leaving couple of them rest all are aunties. SOb! SOB!

ML: LOL,
Me: ha ha Hasleey saaley, Yaar I dont wanna do job right now, not at all. And I don't wanna get settled at this age of early twenties. Cmon I need a break, I have been in this process of studying, studying and studying for 20 yrs continuous yrs and Now doing a job. When am I gonna really enjoy my life???

ML: hey! relax dude, you'll enjoy life when you love the things around you, when you love the work you do, that's when you really will enjoy life.
Me: I know you'll say this. Hey! I missed you so much and am really sorry for not talking to you for so many days ...

ML: I too missed you terribly!! Hey look at the moon, Whoa man its looking damn sexy tonite..

Hmm... my love is none other than ME, yes I love myself very much, When I need someone's support I search a support from my side... My dear friends before falling in love with other's try to love yourself first, take care of yourself, try to understand yourself first.... Half the battle is won when you know your capabilities... :)

23 comments:

  1. Nice conversation between you and your love. Yeah we should love ourselves more than others :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for a second there, I thought you were gay

    ReplyDelete
  3. KK... :)

    Ganesh... ha ha ha...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said avi, makes sense!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sravanti....helloo!!! warm welcome to you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still in the womb...will take some time to get into this world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sravanti..ha ha ha.... hmmm dont you worry am there to help you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot avi...U r my ral Inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sravanti...well i donno wat kinda inspiration i gave u... but it makes me happy tht someone got inspired frm a guy like me...actually it amazes me...(thts cus general ppl dont get inspired from me.. lol :P).. anyways all the best, will wait for ur first post [:)]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am juz anyone dude... so chill!!
    Hopefully ill make a gud start..

    ReplyDelete
  11. sravanti....sure, do send me the link when you create your own blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmm... well.. nice one... love oneself and feeling good is most important.. can get u to do wonders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. somehow I get this feeling that this sravanthi is you only...

    ReplyDelete
  14. ganesh... sravanti is my frnd stupid...

    ReplyDelete
  15. aaah, ur just like me thn. i love myself wayyyyyy too much ! :D hehe.. yup, its important to connect wit urself first before attempting to connect with others. neat post. and avi.. you liked DON?????????? u serious??????? hey bhagwaan. i took ur word for it and went to the theatre n watched it and OMG, i had such a bad headache!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. soul....am sorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy...:((

    ReplyDelete
  17. soul,,..and forgot to say, to be frank I hated it,,...

    ReplyDelete
  18. well i think u r rite avinash... n its hard to find a person who don love himself. everyone do that but only busy schedule makes them forget themselves. nice post, keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree with you Soul...Don ia a pathetic movie..
    The only good thing abt the movie is the songs!Specially aaj ki raat!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Read some where "He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals"

    ~contented

    ReplyDelete
  21. Preethi... yup lah!!

    Hepsi... very true.

    Neha.. DON movie sucks...

    Anna... ha ha i too read tht some where.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. you liked DON?????????? u serious??????? hey bhagwaan. i took ur word for it and went to the theatre n watched it and OMG, i had such a bad headache!!!!!!!


    soul, you have opened my eyes! I have been longing to see DON for the past few days.... and now i have to be careful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Vibor...warm welcome to u.. :) will sure try to spread.. :)

    KK... ok listen dont go to DON...

    ReplyDelete