Feb 23, 2006

A POEM

yesterday was my seminar day for my final yr project and I have done well (not bad but good). And my friends Girija(charu) & Radhika composed a poem for me while I was on the stage giving seminar. I promised them that I'll blog this poem.

A POEM

hi Avinash! don't worry
i've written the words u need for ur poem or story
now u can note them down in a diary
in the month of february
lemme know if u any query

but plz don't u worry
just sit, relax watch tom & jerry
or go see there's something about Mary.
And if you get hungry
eat some strawberry, cherry or a cadbury
i know they have too many calory

but pls don't you worry
And now the summary
go ahead with your poetry!
lemme know how was my poetry!!
this is a poem by Rads & Giry!!!

Girls that was really cute, lovely and i have no words to express my feelings. Hey giri n'joy TAXI 9 2 11, what if u see 15 mins sooner than me, now what matters is i'm also going for the same movie (i'll never let u to tell me the movie story, i bet Nana'll out perform John Abraham like Akshay in Garam Masala)

2 comments:

  1. =D>

    now thats some real nice frendz u got there ...

    i remember my seminar when only 2 out of 10 girls(yeah! less girls opt for computer science)in my class wished me good luck!.. and did that help?. it worked like a charm ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that was kool

    ReplyDelete